We currently have a full-time position available for a Landscape & Lawn Maintenance Manager.
HORIZON LANDSCAPE COMPANY located in Wyckoff, New Jersey combines a family culture in a corporate run company. We are a team of talented professionals committed to taking care of each other, our clients, and our communities. We employ team members who share our values, are self-starters and able to make decisions that will improve their personal work environment as well as their co-workers. Being in business over 40 years, we have developed an excellent reputation with our clients, vendors and in the community and landscape industry.
- Building and sustaining long term relationships with maintenance customers.
- Focusing on customer satisfaction and retention.
- Providing support to maintenance production supervisor.
- Ensuring jobs come in on budget.
Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook and our estimating software for creating proposals, entering work orders and tracking jobs.
Background in Lawn Maintenance Industry HIGHLY PREFERRED.
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a PLUS.
- 5 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within the landscaping industry or similar marketplace.
- Oversee a portfolio of maintenance accounts.
- Ensure renewals of each current account within the customer portfolio.
- Sales of new Lawn Maintenance contracts.
- Maintain relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new services.
- Perform site analysis during meetings with customers to ensure quality and service expectations are met.
- Lead, facilitate, and follow up in the resolution of customer concerns and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Execute landscape quality audits to provide enhancement and/or maintenance opportunities to the client.
- Provide feedback to production supervisor on quality of job sites.
- Work closely with other account managers and production supervisor regarding scheduling, quality and customer service.
- Represents company at various events, organizations and associations for the purpose of building relationships that lead to new business.
- Exceeding client’s expectations through solid communication and follow through.
- Frequent, effective, professional and timely communication with customers.
- Promote high standards for customer service, safety culture and a positive team environment.
- Effective communication with production departments and account managers contract specifications, customer preferences to ensure customer satisfaction with services delivered.
- Effectively and efficiently work together with Production Supervisor to ensure meeting production goals while maintaining gross margins.
- New Lawn Maintenance Contract sales.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care Benefits
- Simple IRA plan
- Sick, Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Supplemental Insurance also available
- Tuition Assistance for company approved professional development education