Horizon Landscape currently has a full-time position available for a Customer Care Lawn Maintenance Account Manager.
For over 40 years, Horizon Landscape in Wyckoff, NJ has been delivering award- winning unparalleled quality in landscaping services in Northwest Bergen County. At Horizon, we are proud of our team of employees. Through formal education, on-site training, and many combined years of work experience, we have built a strong base of men and women who maintain the highest level of workmanship. Horizon is proud of the fact that our entire landscaping team returns to work year after year. Many have been with us for 25 years or more. As employers, we make every effort to be flexible, understanding, generous, and helpful. In return have been rewarded with a loyal, reliable, and hard-working team.
Responsibilities include building and sustaining long term relationships with maintenance customers, focusing on customer satisfaction and retention, providing supervision of maintenance crews and ensuring jobs come in on budget and add on sales.
Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook and our proprietary software for creating proposals, entering work orders and tracking jobs.
Background in Lawn Maintenance Industry HIGHLY PREFERRED.
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a PLUS.
- 5 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or local marketplace.
- Oversee a portfolio of maintenance accounts.
- Ensure renewals of each current account within the customer portfolio.
- Manage landscape crews to ensure services are being delivered according to customer expectations with maximum efficiency.
- Provide effective leadership to properly motivate employees and promote a strong company culture.
- Maintain relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new services.
- Perform site analysis during meetings with customers to ensure quality and service expectations are met. Proactively recommend site enhancement services.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Lead, facilitate, and follow up in the resolution of customer concerns and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Execute landscape quality audits to provide enhancement and/or maintenance opportunities to the client and to provide feedback to the production team on quality of job sites.
- Work closely with other account managers and production staff regarding scheduling, quality and customer service. Coordinate sales efforts with those in other divisions to increase market share.
- Provide integrated, seamless experience for clients by delivering Horizon Landscape as a total solutions service provider.
- Represents company at various events, organizations and associations for the purpose of building relationships that lead to new business. Acts in capacity of company representative and develops community ties to enhance public image and brand of the company. Maintains positive relations with other companies in the industry and related industries.
- Exceeding client’s expectations through solid communication and follow through.
- Frequent, effective, professional and timely communication with customers.
- Promote high standards for customer service, safety culture and a positive team environment.
- Effective communication with production departments and account managers contract specifications, customer preferences to ensure customer satisfaction with services delivered.
- Effectively and efficiently manage crews to ensure meeting production goals while maintaining gross margins.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care Benefits
- Simple IRA plan
- Sick, Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Supplemental Insurance also available
- Tuition Assistance for company approved professional development education