The position requires the following positions below:
- Assist new and existing customers with their bonding needs
- Manage portfolio of small contractor bond program business
- Issue bid bonds, letters of intent and performance & payment bonds
- Calculate and book premiums on these bonds
- Resolve customer questions and offer solutions to contractor and commercial oriented clientele
- Facilitate process involved with the Small Business Administration (SBA) bond program
- Schedules & attends meetings between client and surety as needed.
- Enters new prospects, received via phone, email, or referral into system and sets up activity follow-ups, directed to QM.
- Gathers client and surety obligation information to support preparation of submissions to surety underwriting CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!