Liturgical Publications Inc.
LPi is looking for “hunters” who will be responsible for prospecting and selling print and digital ads to small and medium size businesses in the Northern Jersey & New York markets. We are searching for bilingual (English/Spanish) results-driven sales professionals that can conduct telephone and face to face sales calls.Skills and Traits of a Successful Advertising Sales Executive:
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish – both written and spoken
- Prospecting and cold calling on small & medium size businesses.
- Prior success in a short sales cycle environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can work independently.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office (experience with a CRM system is preferred).
- Depending upon assigned accounts overnight travel could be up to 30% per year.
- Company provided training and a laptop computer
- Above average uncapped commission structure & bonus eligibility with base salary.
- W-2 position with competitive benefits and a 401(k) with company matching.
- Travel expense guidelines and reimbursement within one week.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
Liturgical Publications Inc. (LPi) is the industry leader in stewardship communications that serve as a single source for connecting communities through printed materials and online services. Family-owned since 1972 and backed by industry-leading customer service, LPi builds relationships with nearly 100,000 local businesses to support its more than 5,000 customers with advertising.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer